KBC monthly meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month, September through June at 7:30 p.m. at The Cleveland Museum of Natural History, 1 Wade Oval, Cleveland Ohio. The meeting begins with a short membership meeting followed by a featured speaker. Meetings are free and all are welcome! For a complete list of meetings and speakers visit Monthly Programs.
SPRING BIRD WALKS
85th Annual Series of Spring Bird Walks
Sundays, April 15 through May 20 at 7:30 AM
Enjoy the return of spring migrants during the 85th Annual Series of Spring Bird Walks.
Don’t miss the migration!
Cosponsored by - Cleveland Metroparks,
Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland,
Blackbrook Audubon Society,
Cleveland Museum of Natural History,
Western Cuyahoga Audubon Society,
Geauga Park District,
Medina County Park District,
and the Nature Center at Shaker Lakes.
- Aurora Sanctuary - parking lot east of Page Rd. on E. Pioneer Trail, east of routes 306 and 43, Aurora. 216-337-2202
- Bedford Reservation - Hemlock Creek Picnic Area parking lot, off Button Rd., Bedford. 330-715-6300
- Big Creek Reservation - Lake Isaac, Big Creek Parkway, Middleburg Hts. 440-891-1710
- Brecksville Reservation - Station Road Bridge Trailhead, off Riverview Rd. south of route 82, Brecksville. 330-467-3664
- Geauga Park District - Various locations. Call 440-286-9516 for details
- Hinckley Reservation - Bridge at the south end of Hinckley Lake, on State Rd., Hinckley. 330-625-5503
- Hiram College - James H. Barrow Field Station, 11305 Wheeler Road, Hiram. 330-527-2141
- Holden Arboretum – Corning Visitor Center parking lot, 9500 Sperry Rd., Kirtland. 440-946-4400
- Huntington Reservation - Huntington Beach parking lot by water tower, 28649 Lake Rd., Bay Village.
- Lake Metroparks - Lake Erie Bluffs, 3301 Lane Rd., Perry Township. 440-256-1404, ext. 2112
- Mentor Marsh - parking area on Headlands Rd., Mentor. 440-257-0777
- North Chagrin Reservation – North Chagrin Nature Center parking lot, 401 Buttermilk Falls Parkway, Mayfield Village. 440-473-3370
- Novak Sanctuary - parking lot north of Rt. 82 on Town Line Rd., Aurora. 330-388-9279
- Ohio & Erie Canal Reservation - CanalWay Center parking lot, 4524 E. 49th St., Cuyahoga Hts.
- Rocky River Reservation - Rocky River Nature Center, 24000 Valley Parkway (¼mile north of Cedar Point Road), North Olmsted. 216-924-0188
- Shaker Lakes - Nature Center at Shaker Lakes, 2600 South Park Blvd., Shaker Hts. 216-321-5935
- South Chagrin Reservation - Jackson Field, off Chagrin River Rd. (between Miles Rd. and Chagrin Blvd.), Moreland Hills. 440-473-3370
Gates Mills Bird Walks
We will be out rain or shine. Children with adults are welcome. Sundays, 7:30am
Leaders: John Lillich & Buster Banish
April 15: Sunnybrook Preserve Chester Township
April 22: Orchard Hills Park 11340 Caves Road Chester Township, (north of Mulberry)
April 29: Frohring Meadows 16780 Savage Road, Bainbridge Township
May 6: Squire Valleevue Farm CWRU 37125 Fairmount Blvd., Hunting Valley, OH 44022,
Use entrance on Fairmount Rd.
May 13: White North Property 3160 Chagrin River Road (Corner of River Road and Shaker Blvd.) Park next to garages on right side of property.
May 20 Squire Valleevue Farm CWRU 37125 Fairmount Blvd., Hunting Valley, OH 44022
JOIN KBC TODAY
$20 Single Membership
$30 Couple Membership
$10 Student Membership
KBC is a 501(C)3 nonprofit member-based organization. All donations are fully tax-deductible.
We meet on the first Wednesday
of each month
September to June at
The Cleveland Museum of
in a downstairs class room
which is located at
1 Wade Oval
Click HERE for driving directions.